FoxyProxy can be a useful tool for a number of different browsers, most notably Google Chrome, as it doesn't include built-in proxy configuration but instead uses operating system-level proxy settings. This can be problematic for those who do not want to route all system traffic through the proxy. That's where FoxyProxy comes in.
Configuring a proxy on FoxyProxy involves these steps:
1. Add the FoxyProxy extension to your browser (e.g., Chrome or Firefox) from the respective extension store.
2. Click on the FoxyProxy icon in your browser's toolbar.
3. Select "Options" or "Settings" in FoxyProxy, then choose "Add New Proxy."
4. Enter your proxy details (Host or IP address, Port, Username, and Password).
The host will depend on which proxy network you wish to connect with.
Residential - resi.proxiware.com
Mobile - mbl.proxiware.com
Datacenter - dc.proxiware.com
Our proxies support HTTP, HTTPS, and SOCKS5. Port 8080 is HTTP/S and 8085 is SOCKS5.
Check the credentials box to enter your authentication details.
Your username and password are included in the proxy connection string based on your selections inside the proxy builder.
Note: Be sure to enter every character value of each key segment in the proxy connection string for your username and password. Segments are divided by a colon symbol or at sign depending on which format you selected in the builder. Do not include the colon symbol or at sign in your username or password. Example format - host:port:username:password
5. Save the changes and apply the new proxy settings.
6. Once configured, click on the FoxyProxy icon and select the proxy you've just set up to activate it for your browsing session.
7. You should now be able to connect to our proxies using FoxyProxy! Navigate to a website that displays your IP address to confirm you have connected successfully.
Remember to ensure that the proxy details you're entering are accurate. FoxyProxy allows you to easily manage and switch between multiple proxies, providing flexibility and control over your browsing experience. If you're having troubles connecting don't hesitate to contact us via live chat for help.
Please be aware that this tool is from a third-party source and is not owned or managed by Proxiware. Proxiware holds no liability or responsibility for any third-party software or apps. Before accessing or using third-party services, we recommend thoroughly reviewing their policies and practices to ensure they are compatible for your needs.